Dr. Nelson on tooth colored fillings Tooth decay can destroy your teeth if left untreated. The restorative dentistry team here at A Perfect Smile can repair your decayed teeth in a safe, discreet way. Dr. Nelson, a holistic dentist in Falmouth, ME, offers metal-free tooth fillings that match your natural tooth color. Our composite resin tooth fillings blend seamlessly into your smile, giving you a great-looking, healthy appearance.
Call our office today at 207-536-3508 to schedule your tooth fillings Falmouth, ME area consultation, and find out what tooth-colored fillings can do for you.
Why Would I Need a Tooth Filling?
- Repair the Effects of Tooth Decay – These restorations fill the void left by cavities and support your tooth, so you can eat normally and without discomfort.
- Seal a Root-Canal Treated Tooth – Often, Dr. Nelson will place a tooth-colored filling to seal a tooth after root canal therapy.
- Repair a Broken Tooth – If the damage is minor, we may be able to fix your broken or cracked tooth with a composite resin instead of a dental crown.
Benefits of Composite Resin Tooth Fillings
- Appearance – We match your tooth-colored fillings to the color of your natural teeth, leaving you with a fully white appearance when you smile.
- Versatility – Composite resin is also the same material used for tooth bonding. We can fix chips, crack, cavities, stains, and more all with the same material.
- Tooth Preservation – Composite resin bonds well with your natural tooth, meaning there is less tooth structure removed than with metal fillings or other restorative dentistry treatments.
- Safety – Our tooth-colored fillings are free of metal and mercury, so our health-conscious patients or those with metal allergies can be reassured with their dental solution.
Take Care of Dental Decay with Tooth-Colored Fillings from A Perfect Smile
Call our office today at 207-536-3508 to have your damaged teeth repaired with tooth-colored fillings. Our online form is another way you can schedule a time to have your tooth fillings Falmouth, ME area. Our team will have your smile looking and feeling as good as new fast.