Repairing damaged teeth is a must if you want to have the beautiful, working smile you deserve. The restorative dentistry team here at A Perfect Smile has the skills and experience to take great care of your damaged smile. We also have the advanced dental technology and patient comfort options to make sure you are as comfortable as possible while getting your smile repaired.
Call our Falmouth, ME dentist office today at 207-536-3508 to schedule your restorative dentistry Falmouth, ME area consultation and start your journey toward a better smile with Dr. Nelson.
Are You Dealing with Damaged or Missing Teeth?Dr. Robert Nelson on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry options that we offer include most general dentistry, so crowns, bridges, fillings, et cetera. I work with oral surgeons for implant restorations, so we get replacement teeth that fit and feel like your own teeth. Our goal with restorative dentistry is to have the teeth feel great, look great, and chew great.
Restorative dentistry makes having a great smile possible, in terms of both beauty and function. Here are some of the problems we correct every day with our comprehensive restorative dentistry options.
- Cracked Teeth – Cracks in your tooth can become bigger problems if you don’t address them quickly. The team here at A Perfect Smile can correct your problem with either a dental veneers or a dental crown, depending on the size and location of the crack. Either option will keep your tooth safe from further harm. Talk to Dr. Nelson about which one is better for your situation.
- Broken Teeth – A broken tooth needs to be sealed before you find yourself dealing with a dental infection. Dental crowns are great for this job, as they fit over the damaged tooth, sealing it and protecting from further damage. Dental crowns will also give you a usable tooth again.
- Infected Teeth – Aside from tooth extractions, root canals are the only dental treatment that will eliminate an infection inside your tooth. Getting your dental infection under control is not only a big deal for the health of your smile but also for your overall health. If the infection is not treated, you could risk more serious consequences.
- Missing Teeth – Dental bridges from A Perfect Smile will refill your smile with a custom replacement tooth that perfectly matches your other teeth. Implant-supported bridges are a great option for replacing multiple teeth at one time in the most secure way.
- Tooth Decay – Tooth decay is a widespread problem, but our tooth-colored dental fillings will give you a solution that enhances the quality of your smile. Inlays and onlays – or partial dental crowns – are also options for repairing tooth decay, as are dental crowns. Talk to Dr. Robert Nelson about the best option for repairing your decayed teeth.
Restore Your Smile to One You’re Proud of Again
Call our Falmouth, ME dental office today at 207-536-3508 to schedule a restorative dentistry Falmouth, ME area consultation. You can also schedule a time to come in and talk to Dr. Nelson by using our online form.
Damaged teeth can be painful and make life hard. Let the experts at A Perfect Smile help you resolve those problems for good.