General dentistry from A Perfect Smile here in Falmouth, ME is the cornerstone of a great smile. Our caring dental team, expert dentist, and dedication to patient comfort all add up to a wonderful experience for you. Dr. Nelson offers a full range of general dentistry services, from dental cleanings to gum disease treatment, and will make sure your smile is safe and healthy.
Call us today at 207-536-3508 to schedule your appointment with our general dentistry Falmouth, ME area and to experience the difference A Perfect Smile makes. We have several hygienists and eight treatment rooms to serve your whole family at the same time!
General Dentistry Services from A Perfect SmileDr. Nelson on general dentistry
- Teeth Cleanings and Dental Exams – Come in every six months and get your smile cared for. We use the latest technology for your routine checkups, including laser cavity detection, ultrasonic cleaning, and digital X-rays.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride is crucial to the strength of your dental enamel. Our professional fluoride treatments remineralize your enamel and keep it safe from tooth decay.
- Dental Sealants – These tooth-colored coatings seal your teeth to keep out bacteria, protecting you from tooth decay.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath Treatment) – Chronic bad breath can be embarrassing. A Perfect Smile can narrow down the cause and provide recommendations if your breath is not as fresh as you would like it.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease causes more tooth loss in adults than any other factor. Let the pros at A Perfect Smile help you beat gum disease before it wrecks your smile.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Protect your or your kiddo’s smile while playing your favorite sports with a custom-fit athletic mouthguard.
Trust the Experts at A Perfect Smile
Call us today at 207-536-3508 to set up a time to come in for your general dentistry Falmouth, ME area, or you can use our online form to schedule an appointment as well. Our caring staff, experienced dental team, and comfort options will have you feeling great while in the patient chair.