There are times where your smile doesn’t need a million-dollar fix to look better. If you need a subtle yet dramatic cosmetic dentistry solution, tooth bonding from A Perfect Smile may be your answer. This dental treatment can drastically improve the look of your smile fast and with little investment. Call our Falmouth, ME dentist office today at 207-536-3508 to schedule your Tooth Bonding Falmouth, ME area with Dr. Robert Nelson.
What Can Tooth Bonding Do for Your Smile?Dr. Robert Nelson on Tooth Bonding Read Transcript
Tooth bonding is using adhesives to place tooth-colored filling material directly to the tooth. We use it when we're doing fillings, we also use it to make enhancements to the teeth, so a chip on a tooth can be filled in with the tooth-colored filling material of the exact same shape and it can be invisible to detect. For minor flaws, tooth bonding works great.
Tooth bonding, or cosmetic bonding, uses a composite resin that we match perfectly to your tooth color. This reliable, painless solution can address many problems:
- Chipped Teeth – While not quite as sturdy as dental veneers, tooth bonding can correct your chipped teeth without anyone noticing.
- Cracked Teeth – Mild surface cracks can be fixed quickly with tooth bonding from A Perfect Smile. More severe cracks may need a dental veneer or Dental crowns, however.
- Surface Staining – Have a dark spot or stain you just can’t get rid of? Dental bonding can cover that spot after only one visit.
Benefits of Tooth Bonding
Dr. Robert Nelson, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, has used this simple procedure for decades to improve his patients’ smiles. Here are some of its many benefits:
- Fast – We normally can complete your tooth bonding in a single visit.
- Effective – Tooth bonding treats chips, cracks, slightly misshapen teeth, gaps between teeth, and surface tooth stains. The bonding material is also used to create our tooth-colored dental fillings.
- Affordable – Bonding is much less expensive than dental veneers, so you can still get a better smile without breaking the bank.
Get Your Smile Treated in a Single Visit to A Perfect Smile
Call our Falmouth, ME dentist office at 207-536-3508 to schedule your tooth bonding Falmouth, ME area consultation today. Our online form is another great way to schedule your visit. Our experienced cosmetic dentistry team will make sure your smile is looking great by the time your appointment is complete.