Now that summer is in full swing, you may be knee-deep planning your vacation getaway. Your attention may be consumed at the moment with coordinating and booking flights, hotels, rental cars, and planning fun activities.
Don’t forget about your smile, though! Is it ready for your vacation? Or does it maybe need a little help to look better for your trip? If your smile isn’t quite what you want it to be, then you need to visit Dr. Nelson at A Perfect Smile in Falmouth, ME.
Call us today to schedule your dental consultation: 207-536-3508. Don’t take a drab smile on vacation with you!
Treat Yourself to a New Smile
You’ve worked hard all year and now you’re looking forward to a break. And rightfully so – you deserve it. “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,” as they say.
For your vacation, you may be headed to the beach, or to the mountains, or even to the woods. Maybe you’re taking your in-laws with you or just your own family. Perhaps you and a friend are planning to take on the big city – New York or Los Angeles may be calling out your name.
Wherever you’re planning to go, make sure your smile looks its best. You’re probably buying new clothes or shoes for you trip. Why not get a new smile to go along with those?
Don’t look in the mirror another day without taking action toward achieving the gleaming white smile you’ve been wanting. We can help you – just like we have for thousands of other Falmouth-area residents.
Design Your New Smile With Our Treatment Options
We have many different types of treatments that can give you just the smile you want. Below are a few of them:
- Dental veneers. It’s hard to beat veneers for creating a dazzling new smile fast. These thin shells of porcelain fit over the front of damaged teeth to quickly repair flaws such as cracks, chips, gaps, stains, and worn teeth.
- Teeth whitening. The time-tested Zoom whitening system will give you a bright, celebrity smile in no time. You can choose from either quick in-office treatment or convenient at-home treatment – whichever one works best for you. Either option will be quicker and more effective than store-bought whitening kits or strips.
- Invisalign orthodontics. Invisalign’s innovative system of clear, plastic teeth aligners is quicker and more comfortable than traditional braces. Even though Invisalign may not give you a straight smile in time for this year’s vacation, many patients finish treatment in 12 months. So this time next year you could have a beautiful straight smile!
- Teeth contouring. Dr. Nelson can gently remove a small amount of tooth enamel to smooth out rough, chipped, pitted, pointy, and uneven teeth. This is a fast, budget-friendly cosmetic treatment.
- Crown lengthening. If too much of your gums are showing – and overshadowing your beautiful teeth – then we can use a safe laser to remove excess gum and reveal more of your pearly whites. Say goodbye to a “gummy smile.”
- Tooth bonding. Bonding is also a quick and inexpensive procedure. Dr. Nelson will use tooth-colored composite resin to repair chips, stains, cracks, gaps, and worn teeth. A single visit is usually all that’s needed to complete your bonding procedure.
- Smile makeover. Dr. Nelson will work one-on-one with you to design a custom makeover for your smile combining several different cosmetic treatments. We will use digital imaging and wax-ups to show you exactly what your new smile will look like beforehand.
- Dental crowns and bridges. Beautiful porcelain crowns fit over damaged teeth to repair and strengthen them. Bridges fill in gaps in your smile using replacement teeth that are anchored on either end to your natural teeth or to dental implants.
- Tooth-colored fillings. Stop tooth decay and repair decayed teeth with natural-colored composite fillings. They will blend in perfectly with your other teeth, unlike old-style silver fillings.
- Inlays and onlays. These are custom restorations that are used for tooth repair when a filling won’t work, but an entire crown isn’t required.
This is just a sampling of the treatments we offer. No matter what type of enhancement your smile needs, Dr. Nelson and our expert team can help you. We’ll be glad to sit down with you and discuss your needs in detail so that we can create a custom treatment plan just for you.
Don’t leave home without a beautiful smile. Call A Perfect Smile today: 207-536-3508. Take a new smile on vacation with you!